Your use of MCHub’s products, services and web site is subject to the terms of this legal agreement. “MCHub,” “we,” and “our” mean MCHub, LLC. “Products,” “services” and “web site” are referred to collectively in this document as “services.” By using MCHub’s services you consent to be bound by this agreement. You may not use our services if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract or if you are barred for any reason from receiving our services under the law.
MCHub reserves the right to revise or amend any portion of this agreement at any time and at its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. Any changes will be effective when they are posted to the site. Your continued use of our services following any change in terms of service will signify that you accept such changes. If you do not agree to any changes in the Terms of Service Agreement, please discontinue use of our services.
Violation of the Terms of Service is grounds for cancellation of service without refund and possible civil or criminal prosecution.
1. “Charges” means the applicable fees payable by you to MCHub in exchange for our products and services
2. “Content” means information published on the MCHub website or transmitted by us as part of the services we provide
The provisions of the Terms of Service Agreement are in no way exhaustive. Any conduct that violates laws, regulations, or the norms of internet use is prohibited. MCHub reserves the right to limit or prohibit any of your activities that damage the reputation of MCHub as it pertains to your use of our services.
No Tolerance Spam Policy
MCHub has a no tolerance spam policy in regards to any bulk email transmission for commercial mailing. This includes the transmission of bulk e-mail by a third party to advertise a website or e-mail address hosted on MCHub’s network. MCHub will not tolerate the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroup or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted. Violating or overreaching the interpretation of this policy will result in the immediate termination of your Dedicated Server without prior notice, without the possibility of a refund.
1. You agree not to access or attempt to access any of our services by any means other than the MCHub interface.
2. You agree not to circumvent MCHub security features for any reason, particularly in order to access the system without incurring charges.
3. You agree not to engage in activities that interrupt or interfere with MCHub services.
4. You agree not to use MCHub in a manner that unfairly, as determined by the sole discretion of MCHub, encumbers any system beyond those provided to you as part of the service you purchased.
5. You agree not to perform any network-based attack on any network, host, or server, including but not limited to “denial of service” attacks or attempting to crash the server.
6. You agree not to reproduce, sell, or trade MCHub services.
7. You agree that your account is your sole responsibility and that you will accept the consequences of any breach of your obligations under the Terms of Service agreement.
8. You agree that you are responsible for the security of your account and that you will keep your passwords confidential.
9. You agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
1. You agree to pay all relevant charges incurred from your use of the Services.
2. You authorize MCHub to automatically charge the amount you owe to the credit card you provided.
3. You agree that charges may be amended sometimes and that any change in prices will be communicated to you by email a reasonable amount of time before such changes take effect.
4. Minecraft Server addons include a 5-day money back guarantee, provided that you notify us by email with an explanation of any issue you experienced. We will provide a full refund for that service, this applies only to new customers. The money back guarantee does not apply to returning customers.
4. Virtual Private Servers include a 5-day money back guarantee, provided that you notify us by email with an explanation of any issue you experienced. We will provide a full refund for that service, this applies only to new customers. The money back guarantee does not apply to returning customers.
5. You agree that MCHub will cancel your account if any of your payments are delinquent immediately with or without prior notice.
6. You agree that you will notify MCHub 24 hours before your automatic renewal date and payment in the event you wish to cancel by submitting a ticket to MCHub Billing Department. Failure to due so will result in the cancellation occurring after your renewal date and payment and will take effect before your next upcoming payment renewal cycle.
Limitations of Liability:
You expressly acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law MCHub shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MCHub has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Nothing in these TOS shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer, exclude or restrict MCHub liability arising from fraud or other criminal action or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence of MCHub.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law MCHub disclaims all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
MCHub makes no warranty or representation that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MCHub through or from the service shall create any warranty or other obligation not expressly stated in the TOS.
MCHub reserves the right to terminate your account at any time. At the discretion of MCHub solely, any fees paid in advance will be refunded.
You agree that you have no right to use any of MCHub’s logos, trade marks, or domain names.
You agree to defend, hold harmless, and indemnify MCHub from any and all liability, claim, loss, judgment, damage, cost or expense (including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees) arising out of your breach or violation of any covenant contained in this policy, or resulting from your use of the Services.
Esta resposta foi útil?
Personally Identifiable Information When visiting MCHub's website and signing up for or using a...